Monday 8 March 2010

10k Mothers Day Walk in aid of Marie Curie

I saw a leaflet for this walk whilst I was in a sandwich shop last Saturday on the way to donate blood.

Having read the title of the walk, Moonlight Walk, I thought how cool to do a walk at night. I have always been unusual in that I like to be out when others are inside and as a bonus I will also be raising money for charity.

So Hubby and I are signed up and raring to go on our 10K Moonlight Walk.

In memory of:
Doris Earley, my Grandma
Mary Jones, my Nan
Sheila Metcalf, my Auntie
Barry Morgan, an old work colleague who recently past away
Ann MacMillian, a lady to whom I chatted at the allotment.

In celebration of :
Lance Armstrong 7 time winner of the Tour de France and the inspiration for me to get on my bike and when it is either too cold or wet to be out, you will often find me at home watching his dvd "legend of the tour".

Ben Parkhouse keep fighting.


So please dig deep and donate now.

http://www.justgiving.com/Emma-Harris73

No comments:

Post a Comment